Your stay in Jardine Municipal Park will be a memorable one. You will be enchanted by the beauty of its surroundings. You can relax to the sound of waves, while protected by the wonderful trees that surround you. You can swim in the warmest waters north of Virginia. Whether you stroll along the beach or down the trails in the park, you will be amazed by the beauty this park has to offer.
What Jardine Park has to offer:
- Swimming pool
- Information kiosk
- Lots without services
- Lots with water and electricity
- Fully-serviced lots
- Sewage system for campers
- Public phones
- Washrooms (Showers and bathrooms)
- Treed lots, semi-open and open lots
- Laundry facilities
- Fire wood
- Night surveillance
Rates for 2013
- Dogs must be kept on a leash
- No noise after 11 p.m.
- Camp fires are permitted (unless notice to the contrary)
- Campers may use the pool free of charge
- Check-out time: 1 p.m.
- All visitors must park at the entrance and leave the site before 11 p.m.
- Children 12 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult to be allowed in the park.
- Please note that there is no supervision on the beach.
- Branch or tree cutting is forbidden and subject to a $1,000.00 fine.
- No bike riding allowed in the park after nightfall.
- Entrance fee applies to a vehicle with a tent or a trailer.
- One vehicle per lot.
- Season Pass $ 20.00
- Day pass $ 3.00
- Unserviced sites $ 26.00
- Sites with water and electricity $ 30.00
- Fully serviced sites $ 34.00
- Firewood $ 5.00
- Admission fee for the pool (non-campers) $ 3.00
SENIORS CITIZENS (with card)
special rate $ 2.00 off / day
All rates include H.S.T.
OPEN from May 17th 2013 to September 2nd, 2013
Contact Number: (506)523-7874
RESERVATIONS ARE NOW ACCEPTED
- $5.00 fee / reservation
Payment methods accepted: Cash, Interac, Visa and MasterCard